The year has begun and most of us had made New Year resolutions, promised to start up a new relationship, move out of a loveless relationship, remain single so as to enjoy the freedom that comes with it, make new friends, get married, get a better job, have mad fun and so much more.
To some, last year left a bitter taste in their mouths, they hurt, they bled, they cried. While to some other people, 2014 was the beginning of the best years of their lives. In whatever category you are (don’t ask about mine, winks), I’m sure you would have something new in mind for this year.
Whatever negativity we came in contact with last year shouldn’t be carried over into this New Year. Let’s say NO to sulking, crying our eyes out, crying over spilled milk, over lose of job, failed relationship or any kind of failure we encountered in 2014 and forge ahead. To the ladies in the house, we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for (no insult to the men, though na una sure pass. Lol). Cheers to the New year, to fresh start.
So as for me, I don’t do resolutions (never been good at keeping them), I make plans. So here are a few of my plans for 2015:
· Starting up a blog (which has been accomplished).
· Hanging out a lot (no more triangular kind of living).
· Having more than one female friend as against a thousand and one male friends that I have already (I currently have only one off/on female friend who communicates with me only when she needs a serious advice. Wow, what a friend).
· Watching a lot of romance movies (heard that you can learn one or two things which will help in spicing up your love-life).
· Speak and understand the Yoruba language fluently before someone sells me here in Lagos and collects change on my head while I mop at them sheepishly ( Lol).
These are a few of my plans for this year (the list long oo) and I plan on accomplishing all of them this year. Ehmm, please don’t use it against me if by the end of the year I don’t, cos I’m only human.
So dear friends, what are your New Year resolutions/plans for this year 2015. Please feel free to share with us at the comment section.