Wednesday 28 January 2015

This heat eeh; diaris God oo.

 Hmmm, I can murmur for africa. Just last week or so I was begging God to take away the cold cos its effect on me was killing, but here I am now begging God to bring back the cold cos this heat eeh no be small thingoo.

Its amazing how we humans don't know what we have until we loose it, mind you this is also applicable to our relationships and day to day life.
We sometimes meet the close to perfect person who will make us happy for life but instead of staying with him/her, we go for that person we term perfect only for us to end up being miserable for life. Then later we'll start wishing we had made the right choice.Biko, let us all choose wisely.

Back to this heat. I'm surely not the only one complaining about it. Going outside after sighting the sun just tire me. Our lovly PHCN isn't helping matters at all and worst of all sleeping at night is so unbearable especially now that my 'I pass my neighbor' generator has parked up. Hmmm, diaris God ooo.

Baba God 4give me biko, but please I'm ready for that cold now, I'll make sure to be properly suited up. Chai, I don't mind going to aswani market to buy one kain correct okrika sweater to cover up. This sun/heat bad gan. Thank you cos I know that I'm not the only one that needs this. We plenty wella.
O yea, Up NEPA at last, ehmm I meant Up PHCN. Make I go charge my phone before they take am again. Oya bye.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to break it to you,but that season is gone...so embrace this season.I promise you one thing though,you'll survive(winks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUE TALK THE HEAT IS GANGSTAR,AND NEPA IS NOT HELPING MATTERS,PLEASE TRULY WE NEED CHANGE.I CANT BE FUELIING MY GEN EVERY MINUTES COS I WANT TO UPDATE.I NO BE LINDA IKEJI,I NEVER HAMMER.BUT SOON I GO HAMMER*WINKWINK*

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe, oh my! this comment got me rolling on the floor. the NEPA issue is a no go area Jare

      Delete
  3. Although it has gone, for I prefer it to heat, you can sleep well with 20 cloths on but not even if you are naked the bed sheet will be pinching you. Before morning I have to bath two time to be able to sleep. I wish the cold season to come back. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the heat is even fair now, just till February and March comes.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear, dis heat no be beans oo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nd thanks to Nepa, d light doesn't last more dan 20mins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe....I read this giggling....buh I can imagine how hot it is...loool

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heat is not funny o.... I can't even sleep most nights.... I miss the cold and i miss my duvet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji