Wednesday 1 July 2015

Welcome to July.

Happy new month my awesome lovelies and welcome to the second half of the year. May God's continual blessings be showered upon us, and may this month bring us favours upon favours in Jesus name, Amen.

I want to use this opportunity to say a very BIG thank you for all the calls and emails, I gat awesome and really caring people right here. I'm so feeling fly. I feel better now and I'm back too. I also went for my Vacation and I choose Calabar. Wow, Calabar is a very peaceful place and I'm seriously considering relocation. Do you know that I almost thought I was in London cos there was constant light. Once they take it, before you blink, it's back.

Hmm, these malam's selling suya for us here in Lagos are really cheating us. If you see suya I bought 600 naira over there, i screamed cos it's something you buy 5k here and I'm not exaggerating. Well, as planned, I rested, ate good and fresh food, slept and slept, ate white corn and pear, rested again and I'm back to Lagos and everything in it. Yes, that wasn't the vacation I had in mind, but I really enjoyed it.

I'm sorry for going AWOL, didn't plan that. Firstly it was the illness and then airtel network was somehow bad in the area I was. Couldn't even go far out cos of the constant rain. I'm back now and thanks once again for the caring reach out. I love you all and may God continue to bless you. E-hugs and E-kisses.

Note: please do tell people about Pammie's Crib, we need the traffic. Tell someone to tell someone and let the chain continue.
Tomorrow is tantrum Thursday, be ready to voice out what has angered you during the week.
Do you have any complaint? Is there something I'm not doing right? Send me an email on pamciekeem@gmail.com, or drop a comment.
Do you have something to share with us? Send it to the above email too, or send it to me via WhatsApp - 07037531587.
We will be six months on the 6th of this month. Hurray!!!

Thank you and cheers.

12 comments:

  1. At last....We were worried sick but thank God for journey mercies.
    Happy New Month to u too. BTW,what dd you bring for me from Calabar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I brought dog meat oo. #runs away. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Pam, I'm glad you are back. I sure say you go don add some pound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No be small oo. I really need to start exercising.

      Delete
  3. Lolz

    So you finally settled for calabar? Didn't know. So for your mind you dey UK abi? Kikikiki

    Happy new month to you too darling. Amennnnnn to those prayers....

    Enjoy your leave. Good to know you are better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz

    So you finally settled for calabar? Didn't know. So for your mind you dey UK abi? Kikikiki

    Happy new month to you too darling. Amennnnnn to those prayers....

    Enjoy your leave. Good to know you are better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back dearie.. It's nice to have you here.


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to visit calabar one day soon. I rarely go anywhere. Meself know say I dey boring.

    Good people of Pamscrib kindly visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, its really a nice place to stay.

      Delete
  7. i thought you were busy with your vacay ,didnt know you were sick,pele.hope you better now?
    happy new month dear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji