Friday 14 August 2015

TGIF/ HBD Beautiful BMF

Una well done oo, TGIF again. Hope the week served you real good. I thank God for life so far. I also thank you all for the birthday wishes for my mum. You guys rock. My mum was filled with smiles while reading your comments. You guys almost made her cry, Lol. So, thanks once more.


This month is a special month cos a lot of special people to me are 'Leo's', they were born in August. One of them is our very own BMF, I kinda bumped into Bolatito's blog via another blog and I've been stuck ever since. Though I haven't had any close contact with her, but I know she'll be a sweetheart. Lol.

So, this is to wishing you a Happy birthday, Long life and prosperity, good health, many more blessings, favour and all. May all your heart desires come to fulfillment darl. Amen.
Let's show her some love Pamscribers.

Do have a beautiful weekend and do have a blast. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. HBD to BMF, celebration will not cease from your mouth as long as the Almighty lives. Have fun dear
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyyyyy oh yeah she is a sweetheart

    I can see my babe everywhere...Happy Birthday darling.....All the best to you today and forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear.May God bless your new age

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww! Thank you darling Pam. I am just seeing this. I had a wonderful time yesterday. I am so so weak from yesterday turn up. Lolz

    Thank you all, May God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji