Thursday 27 August 2015

Tantrum THURSDAY.


Another Thursday of Tantrums, another day to vent it all out, say it all out. Someone pissed you off, made you mad, you want to scream, punch someone, jump down a 5 storey building, jump into the lagoon, etc, please don't do those things, just come in here and tell us everything.


Yours truly have been stressed alot lately, Gosh. I can't even remember the last time I had time for myself or fun. I used to be awake till 2am before but now I zoom off even before 10pm. The other night, I woke up and couldn't remember when I dozed off, I almost started thinking where I was. Nawa. Sometimes when I get home really late after the mind shattering traffic, I even doze off with my clothes on, only to get up later at night to go shower. I hope whatever is happening to me fades off soon. Need to get my swag back biko.

There is a guy in my street that has become a bone in my neck, I've actually set a trap for him. Oh, heaven help him if he falls in cos this Lagos won't contain both of us shaa.

Well that's mine. What's yours?

14 comments:

  1. Pele, Lagos stress is too much. That's why am scared to start working again. I can't deal on top meagre salary

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thin line between love and hate, thin line between setting a trap for him and setting the bed the morning after an oops moment. *runsaway*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's an idea.Get some guys to catch him,strip him,tie him up and force-feed him large amounts of white Agidi until he pukes.Afterwards,make him watch you do the Makarina...(or Shoki) to Faze's "Kolomental"......I'm just saying....
    *runsaway*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My head is banging. Its been banging for some days now...I don't want to fall ill oo. It should go already
    We have our own shopping mall now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dear about the head. Have u had meds?
      Congrats on d mall.

      Delete
  5. Pams kpele o.....i dont think i av any dis week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a grt week no ranting lol tamia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok.im officially in.welcome me.i

    ReplyDelete
  8. my first time of being here. hope am welcome

    about the guy in ur street, give him a chance and hear him out..... it could be he needs someone to confide in who knows u may be a helper, a solution carrier and a pathfinder...not every meting ends in S word but if says anything negative sit him down and talk some sense into him, dont be too harsh with him. cheers!!!

    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are highly welcome dear, and thanks for the advice.

      Delete
  9. It's good to know Pammie takes advice... hope you will give us the part two of the story of that guy on your street.

    Having time for myself has been great of a challenge for me lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji