Sunday 30 August 2015

Conquer with prayers always.


A Blessed Sunday to you all. May the peace of this day be showered upon you all and the gates of hell shall not prevail in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen. I'm really thankful for guiding us to the last weekend of August. Isn't God awesome?


Sorry for not posting yesterday, I attended a church program, came back late and slept off anointing-filled. (Our Daily Manna users in da house shout YESSSS). Well, yesterday was the anointing service at the manna prayer mountain, I went, I saw, and I conquered the star hunters.
So as usual, I have few things to add salt to your day. Do reflect on it.












Remember, there is always a way, God has made it certain. You are a winner, don't forget that. Remain blessed and have a wonderful and fulfilled week ahead.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder...
    Do have a blessed week too.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive message. Happy new week and month to you lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot.God bless you too. Amen.



    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. An inspiring one
    Agbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't attend the service. Always too lazy to go to Ogudu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally got the url to this blog... GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    WAIT!!!ARMPIT HAIR IS NOW A MOVEMENT FOR WOMEN???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji