Tuesday 4 August 2015

Best way to act in a quarrel?

Hello my dearest Pamscribers, how are you all doing today? Hope good. Well, I still thank God for saving me on Saturday, cos whenever I pass that spot, I just look at it and wonder how I didn't land in the gutter. A friend said it's all adrenaline, but I said it's all GOD.

Anyways, today is supposed to be our Guest-Post day but since none came in, the ministry must move on. So this question is for the house, what would you rather prefer happens during the course of a misunderstanding/quarrel with your spouse? Someone who gets angry concerning what you did wrong, and tells you straight on that you just stepped on their wrong foot (no hitting involved), or someone who wouldn't say a thing, walks out on you/bears the grudge of what you did and reminds you or uses it against you later in future?

Surely, there will be quarrels in relationships/marriages, how best would you want your spouse to handle a quarrel? Tell you straight up/trash the issue at once and then kiss and make up, or say nothing and then stump out of the house without resolving the issue that caused the quarrel.

Let me go first, I'll prefer we resolve whatever caused the issue that led to the quarrel at once, settle and then forget it ever happened. I hate silent treatments, it drives me insane. I keep imagining what the other person is thinking at the moment, and most especially I hate when he walks out in-between a quarrel making me worried sick about where he went to. Just stay in and settle whatever misunderstanding you both had, and let sleeping dogs lie.

What's your take on this? Let's gist.

14 comments:

  1. Communication is key to having a successful relationship. I'd like us to talk about it. Dissect the issue and reconcile our differences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Communication is definitely key. Its good for us to talk but its more important for us to listen

      Delete
    2. Communication is definitely key. Its good for us to talk but its more important for us to listen

      Delete
  2. I used to do the silent tingy but biko it kills, I have outgrown it hopefully sha. It's better to let it out once and forall, you will feel lighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband will treat your fuck up at the moment scream snd short,but me I am the bad girl tito, I give him the silent treatment. A very bad attitude I got from my dad. I am working on it tho *coversface *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!
    Nice blog outchea.
    I stutter a lot when I'm pissed & can bear a grudge for years.
    Hubby is quite the opposite & doesn't like rolling today's unresolved issue till tomorrow.
    It works fine that way cos if I had married someone exactly like me, then...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy, hawt Mrs in da house. Welcome darl.

      Delete
  5. Not every quarrels need to be settled out right as in, immediately, some times you need a quiet time to settle some kind of issues.I recall one day i had a heated argument with my wife,she held my trouser that i must beat her that day! Imagine me that have, and will never hit my wife,what i did was to wrestle her hands off my clothe and quickly run to the children's room, lock myself in there.She banged&banged the door until she began laughing at me and pleaded that i should please come out.Not until am sure that she has calmed down,that was how the matter was settled.***though back in our bedroom***! You understand now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah. Dede, I don't understand oh... #runsaway.

      Delete
  6. My first post today. Love your blog Pamela. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubby makes sure he does anything possible to ensure there is peace in the home each time there is a misunderstanding. That's just the best way to keep the bond going in a relationship rather than keeping grudges.
    alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No hubby yet ooo... but I am unpredictable. I can keep quiet or I shout my own ooo.. it depends.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog you have got it. http://www.deafhard.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji