Tuesday 2 June 2015

Inspiration Breakfast.

Good morning my lovely Pamscribers, hope you all slept well? Let us all dwell on these quotes and be motivated.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

"Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else." - Brian Tracy

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." - Mary Pickford

''Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.'' -Deuteronomy 31:6

Remain inspired dearies. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating you on the afternoon posts. Something is really taking my time and I've been soo busy, but I'll try my best to put up the updates. Don't worry, I'll update you all later on what is making me really busy. #winks. Do takia dearies.

8 comments:

  1. Good lines to start the day with.. Our ears are hitching o.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's not man that's keeping you busy oh. Hmm. Thanks for the spirit lifters girl

    www.mololasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChincoBee was here

    Lunch nko?

    Tanx for sharing dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and inspiring posts, well done pams
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be strong and courageous...I sure needed that. Thanks for sharing the word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the inspiring quotes

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok,but then whatever is diverting your attention from us must be worthwhile! Tanx for this inspirations.Guday Pammie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji