Friday 4 December 2015

The Experience!!!

A very happy harmattan Friday to you all. Hope you like it as much as I do shaa?
Anyways, I'm so excited. I've been waiting one year for this day, and it's finally here. Yippy!!! Guess why I'm this excited???

Well today is The Xperience 10, and it's happening LIVE at TBS Lagos. My excitement holds no bounds. Who is attending??? Anyone??? Please, don't miss it abeg, I'm sure you've seen the adverts. The likes of Don Moen, Donnie Mcklurkin, Frank Edward, etc are being featured.

Last year was fantastic, I actually lost my voice praising the Lord, and today will be greater. Hope not to loose my voice though.

So who will be attending the program today? Let's meet up joor.
Call me or watsapp me on 07037531587.
You can still email me on Pamciekeem@gmail.com. See you all there. Kissessss.... Love you munchos. Muaahhh.

Ehee, chop small fastest fingers jare.

Five, seven, zero, six, one, five, one, one, four, 2371, zero, four. -  Etisalat.

6071, eight, zero, one, zero, 00640, seven, one, zero. -  Mtn.

Five, five, 812291,six, three, nine,  one,  8207.- Airtel.

OK, abeg manage it like that, and please let us know at the comment section that you loaded it. Biko, don't go ghost mode on this.
I see you all. #ismellxmas.


6 comments:

  1. hey, lalala. i don chop mtn recharge card. May God bless you dear. Thank you
    Topmost Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chop the etisalat and airtel. Thanks. Please what's the experience? Would like to attend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are a thief...so u no fit load one and leave the other for another person.

      Delete
  3. Hshahahahah!but why did I milz this Richardc card.sobs*


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hshahahahah!but why did I milz this Richardc card.sobs*


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji