Friday 23 October 2015

Constructive Criticisms only.

It's Friday, yippee!!! Hope your week has been blessed so far? Well, mine so far so good, has been OK. I thank God for that.

So, I was going through my posts and peeped at my page views, Chai! It was heartbreaking. Not encouraging at all. I know how my page views used to be prior to now but looking at it now can make me have a heart attack. In fact, I'm already heart broken seriously, just wanna let you guyz know.

I also want to ask the good people of this blog, biko what am I not doing right? Please, don't hide anything from me. Just go on all out and say it. I don't want to here things like "Pam, you are doing a great job, just keep it up". If I was doing a great job, my page views won't be this low.

This is a constructive criticism post. Tell me what you feel and help me get a solution. Suggest what should be done to improve and be better.

One thing with running this kinda blog, is that the things posted here all come from you and your brain. It's not copied and pasted from anywhere. It's all you. So you see, anything can make you loose concentration, interest and focus. You may be writing and a slight distraction will make you forget what you initially wanted to write.

So I need you my friends to get me back to track. Help me make this blog and myself better. Tell me what's on your mind. Please, I'm free today and the only thing I'll be doing is to stare at my inbox awaiting your responses.

Thank you.
From a heartbroken Pamela. #sobs.

14 comments:

  1. This is my first time here. So I've no idea. Regular readers should Pls help.

    Meanwhile u are doing a good job here Pam. Just keep it up.



    Meet The 22 Year-Old Rugby Referee Who Suffers From A Very Rare Skin Condition. Her Story Is Truly Inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha. Forgive me darling, I had to laugh first, the 'heartbroken Pamela' part got me. Pele dear, dont let it get to you too much.

    I think your consistency has dropped, I know there might be excuses why it is so but when readers get used to not seeing post everyday, we will not come everyday.

    Also, go back to your 1st/2nd month archive and bring back what you used to do, I can remember there used to be "face of the week" and "Dear Pam" or so.

    It is true that pageviews motivates us to do more but experience has to thought not to be 'so conscious' of it. Like JdB will say, just dance like no one is watching and I bet dear, if you are dancing well, crowd will definitely gather to watch you.

    So Pam do not be heartbroken inugo? **e-hugs**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I'm working on Dat. I really appreciate.

      Delete
  3. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it
    was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm
    still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie
    blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

    My web blog :: Linda Ikeji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.m here to increase your view.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. increase the width of your gadgets........
    www.adenegift.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammie, am glad you knew you ain't doing too well. I felt you have been busy lately. Please always upload comments on time, continue to visit other blogs. Find time. I know it's not easy but you just have to squeeze in time and. Check through your post to fine what used to interest your readers and bring it back to life.

    Pele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam Pam,don't be heart broken dear. Let me speak my church mind to u..be more consistent and u know what?introduce giveaways even if its once in a month..I bet u that visitors go increase ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai, Jummy my luv. Thanks so much for this.

      Delete
  8. Ohk, my take on this. I noticed you have not be consistent here and some other blogs.
    I think is just the consistency. you were doing great before all of a sudden you stopped. you just have to try. It's not easy tho. Imagine I am still up trying to leave comments on blogs, you think na beans?

    Schedule your post and remove this moderation thing for now.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. The post moderation is bcos of spamming. Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji